Order Processor Dutch
Major duties and responsibilities Order Processor Dutch
In this position you are responsible for all domestic and international orders for the whole EMEA region. You will be interacting with internal departments like (Sales, Operations and Accounting) and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status. You are responsible for managing the entire order flow (including order-entry) by getting ship dates, lead times, and orders back to the Sales department and the customers in a timely manner. General responsibilities:
- order entry and order management;
- follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the Europe office;
- inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues;
- work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office;
- maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders;
- deal with all kind of stock issues; "stop ships", deviations, engraving orders, ER's, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department;
- work with Operations regarding the order flow, which can or cannot go;
- monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met;
- upkeep of administration within Order Processing department.
Knowledge and experience needed for this vacancy Order Processor Dutch
Corresponding function requirements for the vacancy Order Processor Dutch:
- MBO+ educational level;
- Minimum 2 years of orderprocessing experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch is required,
- Able to multi task;
- Work efficiently with little supervision;
- Detailed oriented;
- Determine priorities;
- You have to be available 40 hours a week and living within 50 km from Amersfoort.
We ask something from you, this you get in return Order Processor Dutch
This position Order Processor Dutch offers:
- Competitive salary;
- A fulltime job, 40 hours a week;
- Travel allowance,
- A 13th month salary;
- Pension contribution;
- And a health insurance contribution.
It is an international technical organization. We are happy to tell you more during a personal contact. If you are interested or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Advisors. We can be reached at 033-4519567 or email@example.com.
Keywords: international, vacancy, Kamphorst, English, Order Processor, order processing, technology