Customer Support Germany
Major duties and responsibilities
The position Customer Support Germany is a sales and technical support position within a technical environment.
- Develop and maintain close relationships and contacts with the dealers;;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Technical knowledge and support of all the clients products;
- Follow-up on quotations;
- Handle customer requests;
- Coordinate the school attendees each month and participate during lunches and/or dinners with customers.
Knowledge and experience needed for the vacancy
For the position Customer Support Germany we are looking for the right candidate:
- Two years of experience in a B2B customer service department;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and verbal);
- Technically literate or have affinity with technical products;
- Initiative, adaptability, representative and professional attitude;
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests.
Vanwege het internationale karakter van deze functie is het profiel in het Engels opgesteld en ontvangen we ook graag een Engels cv.
We ask something from you, this you get in return
This position Customer Support Germany offers:
- Competitive salary;
- A fulltime job, 40 hours a week;
- Travel allowance,
- A 13th month salary;
- Pension contribution;
- And a health insurance contribution.
It is an international technical organization with headquarters in the USA. We are happy to tell you more during a personal contact. If you are interested or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Advisors. We can be reached at 033-4519567 or email@example.com.
Keywords: international, vacancy, Kamphorst, Germany, German, Duits, Duitsland, customer support, customer service, customer service, technology